Hello,

I had setup some counters to monitor our application performance and was trying
to log it into a csv based log file. When I started the data collector set, it
captured some of the counters in the file but left out some. The ones that are
not being written to the log file are things like:

SQL server:Databases:Transactions per second
SQL server:Locks:Lock requests per second

etc. Some that do get logged are things like:

Batch requests/sec
% Memory -committed bytes in use, etc.

has anyone else run into this issue? I saw a hotfix notice
(http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/974605/EN-US) that had to do with
data collector sets but did not seem to address this particular kind of issue.

Appreciate any inputs on this.