From: David Lum [mailto:david....@nwea.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 9:26 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: N00b question

My bad, this would be for a non-Exchange-based system. Basically I want to send
an e-mail to all my I.T. Garage clients at once without exposing everyone's
e-mail address to everyone else.

Ideally I'd like the To: line to be "I.T. Garage clients" so they know I'm
pretty much broadcasting to all my clients.

I want to send all of them this link, and they'd see I'm trying to cover
everyone:
http://news.cnet.com/8301-27080_3-10441004-245.html?tag=mncol;title

Dave