Working fine for me.  Updated a few weeks ago.

________________________________

From: Roger Wright [mailto:rhw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 10:04 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: vSphere 4.0 Update 1 and MS Forefront

We recently updated our VMware servers to update 1 and immediately had
issues on at least 2 of them with MS Forefront.  The VMs slowed to a
crawl and we ended up removing FF from those VMs.

We're migrating to VIPRE and want to know if anyone has experienced
similar issues with vSphere 4.0 Update 1 in conjunction with VIPRE.

Roger Wright
___

Of course I can keep secrets - it's the people I tell them to who can't
keep them.