Well that's interesting news.  The SIS issue would still kill it for me
(printing company, and many customers simply can't or won't transfer files
any other way), but the trouble with AD integration was another big problem.
 Have you ever run into issues with the import utility?  IIRC the one that
gave me all the trouble was the one that fills the Mailarchiva store with
information from an existing PST.  It would run once fine, then it would
crash on subsequent attempts unless I restarted the computer.

Thanks,
RS