On 29 Jan 2010 at 12:06, John Cook  wrote:

> The Paypal part worked flawlessly, it's the rest that crapped!

John,

If you can't get in after repeated tries, you could email me offlist at
an...@geoapps.com with the registration name you want to use. I found a couple
of back doors to the registration system and can probably register for you.
I'll be away from my desk for a few hours, don't expect an immediate answer,
and if his site goes down due to bandwidth caps, we'll be SOL ;-)

I emailed the support address (supp...@billp.com) advising them of the back
doors, but the email bounced -- probably mailbox-full issues at his AOL.com
mailbox.

Angus

--
Angus Scott-Fleming