I will email you a document that might help.

Joe Haralson

Network Infrastructure Team

( Office1: (630) 780-6869 - Mon - Wed - Fri

( Cell: : (630) 337-8034

* e-Mail: joe.haral...@ge.com

THIS E-MAIL IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO
WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED,
CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF THE
READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR THE EMPLOYEE OR
AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE MESSAGE TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT,
YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING
OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. ANY INADVERTENT RECEIPT BY
YOU OF SUCH CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE A
WAIVER OF ANY PRIVILEGE. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN
ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY TELEPHONE, AND DELETE THE
ORIGINAL MESSAGE FROM YOUR COMPUTER. THANK YOU.