That site is not coming up for me… 404-compliant. L Ok. I found it with a
bit of searching. The site, for anyone else who’s looking is
battery-locator.com

John-AldrichTile-Tools

From: HELP_PC [mailto:g...@enter.it]
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 11:00 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: R: laptop battery purchase

batterylocator.com

GuidoElia

HELPPC

  _____

Da: John Aldrich [mailto:jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com]
Inviato: venerdì 5 febbraio 2010 16.30
A: NT System Admin Issues
Oggetto: OT: laptop battery purchase

What’s a good place to get a new battery for a laptop? One of my users has
an HP DV8000 and says that the battery is lasting about 15 minutes, max and
would like to get a replacement. I went to Froogle and found one place had
it for under $50 and Batteries Plus wants about $115. L I’d like to get it
from a place that is reasonable and will stand behind what they sell.

Thanks!

John-AldrichTile-Tools

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>