Way OT I know but it's a slow day except for US Football.

I am running vranger 4.22 and I need to restore an image that seems to
have gotten corrupted. I get an error that it can't find the folder in
the respository. But I can do any number of file level restores from
this image. I can't contact support until tomorrow so I was hoping to
get any ideas to try before then.

Thanks in advance

dave

intended recipient(s). If you are not the named recipient you should not read,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately via e-mail
if you have received this e-mail by mistake; then, delete this e-mail from your
system.