On 9 Feb 2010 at 10:33, Gary Babb  wrote:

> Please excuse me for going off topic.
>
> I have been a member of this forum for awhile; another co-worker would also
> like to become a member. However, I completely forget how I actually sign up
> for this forum. Did not see any links on the logon page for new
> membership.
>
> I just need someone to point me in the right direction. Thanks you for
> help.

Have your friend send a message from the address to be subscribed to
ly...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com with a subject of "subscribe ntsysadmin
Friend's Name".  This is what happens when you click the "Subscribe" link at

    Antispyware, Antivirus, Anti-Malware, Email Security Software and Firewall
    NT System Admin Issues
ntsysadmin'>Subscribe</a>
    http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/communities/

--