From: John Aldrich [mailto:jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 12:59 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: SCSI non-destructive disk testing

No, nothing really in the log files…. The only thing in the system log that
gave me pause is this: dmboot: Volume Volume1 (C:) started in failed
redundancy mode. Not sure what that means…. I’ve rebuilt this server from
scratch once, but I’d rather not do it again.

Thanks,
John Aldrich
IT Manager,
Blueridge Carpet