Sounds like your KVM is messing things up. Maybe time to buy something
better.

John-AldrichTile-Tools

From: Miguel Gonzalez [mailto:miguel_3_gonza...@yahoo.es]
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 2:57 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: backspace working as the delete key

I have just tried and it didn't work either.

I think I know what is the issue. It works directly plugged in but it does
this erratic behavior when connected through an Iogear KVM.

I managed  to install a software called keytweak. When pressing delete and
backspace I get the same code. Unfortunately I don't know how to change the
code.

Miguel