Making it a little more fun, I learned some time ago that Google doesn't
look at the '.' in my address, but considers lee.douglas and leedouglas to
be identical. What's maddening is that I originally tried to sign up as
LeeDouglas and was told it was unavailable, hence I ended up with
lee.doug...@gmail.com. Now I get mail using both addresses.

Sigh

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 4:25 PM, Carl Houseman <c.house...@gmail.com> wrote:

> OK, this seems very weird to me.  For some time, mail addressed to
> chouse...@gmail.com has been delivered to my c.house...@gmail.com mailbox.
> I thought, at some point, I created the chouseman mailbox and configured
> forwarding.  But I couldn't sign in to Google with the chouseman address
> and
> no attempts to use their automatic password reset worked.   About 3 months
> ago I went the distance trying to reset the password, using the last resort
> method several times.  Each time I received an automatic message telling me
> I should be able to access the account, but of course, I never could.
>
> And then today this comes in:
> ----------------------------

Lee Douglas • Principal
Phil Ellis Associates, Inc.
PO Box 900 • Wrightsville Beach • NC • 28480-0900
Phone: 919-481-0160
Email: leedoug...@pellis.com * Web:http://www.pellis.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/leedouglas

Recruiting Science & Technology
Member: PDA / ISPE / ACS / RAPS / ASQ / AOAC
Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Search and Recruiting.
Celebrating 31 Years of Excellence