Hmm. after reading the blog, that sounds like the problem my user is having.
Hopefully it won't be a problem now that I'm reinstalling. with any luck,
Microsoft has pulled this patch!

John-AldrichTile-Tools

From: Jay Dale [mailto:jay.d...@3-gig.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 11:18 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Has anyone seen BSOD's when applying MS10-015 Patch for Windows
Kernel

http://sunbeltblog.blogspot.com/2010/02/winxp-users-hold-off-on-installing.h
tml

Jay

From: Richard Stovall [mailto:rich...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 10:16 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Kernel

Haven't pushed it out here yet, but something is apparently going on.

http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9155419/Windows_patch_cripples_XP_wit
h_blue_screen_users_claim?source=CTWNLE_nlt_dailyam_2010-02-11

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 11:04 AM, Ziots, Edward <ezi...@lifespan.org> wrote:

Getting some chatter at my workplace about reports of possible BSOD with
MS10-015 being applied to machines, can anyone confirm what you are seeing
from Windows XP, Vista or 7 with this patch or Windows 2000-2008?

Thanks

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>