From: John Hornbuckle [mailto:john.hornbuc...@taylor.k12.fl.us]
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 5:52 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Need Website Tested

Our Windows 7 machines crash when accessing the following site with IE8:

http://www.suwannee.k12.fl.us/

The module causing the fault is mshtml.dll. We've tested from multiple Win7
machines (different brands/models/images) on our end with the same result,
but Vista and XP seem to work fine.

Could any of you with Win7 try the site through IE8 and let me know if you
see the same thing?

John Hornbuckle

MIS Department

Taylor County School District

www.taylor.k12.fl.us

NOTICE: Florida has a broad public records law. Most written communications
to or from this entity are public records that will be disclosed to the
public and the media upon request. E-mail communications may be subject to
public disclosure.