From: David Lum [mailto:david....@nwea.org]
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 8:07 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: iPhone and Exch 2007?

Is anyone here using iPhones with Exchange 2007? If so, did you have any
security concerns and if so how did you mitigate them?

Anyone here look into using iPhones and decide NOT to implement it?

David Lum // SYSTEMS ENGINEER
NORTHWEST EVALUATION ASSOCIATION
(Desk) 971.222.1025 // (Cell) 503.267.9764