From: Orland, Kathleen [mailto:korl...@rogers.com]
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 10:42 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: I'm drawing a blank...

There's no incompatibility and the ones from 2003 can be used in 2007.
You could create a new one of course and then just drag and drop the
contents.

Since it's an archive file, I wouldn't use File > Open. I would keep it
as an archive and just point Outlook to it so it can continue to archive
to the same file.