From: Marc Maiffret [mailto:marc.maiff...@fireeye.com]
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 6:17 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: BSOD MS10-015

I know it was mentioned here before but it has now been confirmed
through multiple sources that the blue screen issues that are happening
as it relates to MS10-015 are because of rootkits be installed on
machines. So for those of you whom posted, or whom have seen it in your
environment, that your system is blue screening after this patch there
is a high degree of certainty that your computers are in fact
compromised and backdoored with a rootkit. I would not simply just wipe
and reimage a machine but investigate a bit to know what may or may not
have been stolen from your organization etc...

I am still looking for a few live systems to play with so if you had a
system with this issue or are having a system with this issue I'd be
happy to take a look for you.

-Marc