If you are sniffing on the client or at the switch, Wireshark.

If you are sniffing on the server, either Wireshark or the Network
Monitoring Tools that come with the OS.

However, if you can get one of these machines to get an IP address,
and then do an 'ipconfig /all' you'll see what it thinks is the DHCP
server.

Kurt