From: Steven M. Caesare [mailto:scaes...@caesare.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 8:52 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: What is the latest version of RDP client for Win7?

I'll probably no longer do so either, but I've run Windows without protocol
stacks installed/bound previously, and if there's a dependency, I'd like to see
it documented.

Otherwise there shouldn't be a checkbox next to the protocol that makes it just
as easy to disable as File and Print sharing, which you can disable with
relative impunity.

-sc