From: Jim Dandy [mailto:jda...@asmail.ucdavis.edu]
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2010 4:53 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Reader, Acrobat, and Flash security updates

On Win XP when an msi is being pushed via GP, a window pops up and says
managed software is being installed.  On Vista and 7, the Window doesn't
appear.  Is there a way to get the notification on Vista and 7?  I think
it's helpful for users to be reminded why it's taking so long for their
system to boot.

Curt