From: Barsodi.John [mailto:john.bars...@igt.com]
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2010 5:12 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Cisco servers?

Mmm, UCS is Nehalem only, perhaps you've heard of it?  I think they've got the
x64 thing figured out....

Not saying it's the right solution for everyone, or even most SMB's, but their
product does have a fit.

I think in this day and age of cost cutting IT budgets are taking you have to
look at alternatives to everything and evaluate them.  If you are looking to
deploy a large new vSphere environment, the Cisco UCS blades might be a great
fit.  If you need to grow and constrict your environment dynamically Cisco UCS
would be a good fit.

Thanks,
JB