From: John Hornbuckle [mailto:john.hornbuc...@taylor.k12.fl.us]
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 9:43 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Virus/Spam Filtering & SmartHosting Service providers

We use Postini here, too. I bought it for archiving; the filtering was just a
fringe benefit. But both seem to be working really well, and we've never
experienced any problems with the service (we've been using it for around seven
months).

John Hornbuckle
MIS Department
Taylor County School District