I have a Storage Server 2003 and another Server 2003 Standard that takes at
least 20 minutes to load the RDP desktop.  Once you get there, everything else
seems fine.  I can't for the life of me figure out why.

CFee
From: Steve Kelsay [mailto:kels...@sctax.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 11:09 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Storage server 2003 SLOW!!!

Does anyone else have this problem? Remoting to the server using Remote
desktop, the "applying Security Settings" stays on for 45 minutes, then I can
sign on, but the "Applying Computer Settings" box stays up for another 2-3
hours. Once on the system, a simple thing like a Flash player upgrade (to get a
broadband speed test done) takes over an hour. This is on several of these
servers. Naturally, all are at remote sites.