Has anyone put Windows 2003 drivers on a Windows 2000 Print server and seen
issues?

I have an analyst that needs to get some new printers built on their
application/print server and HP’s site only has print drivers for the Windows
2003, XP and Windows 7/2008 systems but nothing for a Windows 2000 system, and
I am a little leery of putting Windows 2003 based drivers on this old Windows
2000 SP4 system and blowing it up, and having to restore from tape backup
accordingly.

Any ideas, I rather not blow up a server to satisfy this persons curiosity…