Going through this list, there are a number of things I can think of that would
be causing these issues.   Most, if not all, are configuration issues.
Cookies, for example, should be set to Report Only.

The Dell biometric issue is over a year old.

The Confiker  issue you're dealing with is due to Confiker being in your
environment (from whatever, an unpatched system or a user bringing an infected
USB stick) and agents being upgraded and real-time protection being turned off
during the upgrade.  While this can be managed by the admin, we have dealt with
this in version 4 being released next week.

I would just recommend a call with management here at Sunbelt to go over in
detail your environment.

Alex

Alex Eckelberry, CEO
Sunbelt Software
33 N. Garden Avenue, Clearwater, FL 33755 p: 727-562-0101 x220
e: a...@sunbeltsoftware.com<mailto:a...@sunbeltsoftware.com> MSN:
alex...@hotmail.com<mailto:alex...@hotmail.com>
w: www.sunbeltsoftware.com<http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com> b:
www.sunbeltblog.com<http://www.sunbeltblog.com>