From: Benjamin Zachary - Lists [mailto:li...@levelfive.us]
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 8:07 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: OpenDNS

I use it in most of my sites, just the free version. Pretty much turn it on,
disable the adult, shopping, streaming, and social sites and its all set.

There is one that says 'unknown' or something its in the top left and if you
turn that on, any site that is *not* categorized gets blocked. I did that a
couple times heh