From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 10:21 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Password Change History

She will get reminded 14 days prior to the expiration date, so the effect will
be that she changes it every 76-80 days

-ASB: http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 10:09 AM, John Hornbuckle
<john.hornbuc...@taylor.k12.fl.us<mailto:john.hornbuc...@taylor.k12.fl.us>>
wrote:
We have a group policy requiring setting a maximum password age of 90 days. I
have a user who swears she's having to change hers more frequently than that.
I'm not really sure how to troubleshoot... Is there some way I can confirm
whether or not what she's saying is accurate? It seems likely that it just
FEELS like more frequently than 90 days to her, but you never know-weird things
can happen sometimes. And since we only implemented password expiration
relatively recently, it's possible that I did something wrong. Although I'd
have expected to hear from a lot more people than just one if that's the case.

John Hornbuckle
MIS Department
Taylor County School District
www.taylor.k12.fl.us<http://www.taylor.k12.fl.us>

NOTICE: Florida has a broad public records law. Most written communications to
or from this entity are public records that will be disclosed to the public and
the media upon request. E-mail communications may be subject to public
disclosure.