Didn't read all the replies, so forgive me, but does that book cover R2
also?  Since R2 is a really different animal from 2008...

>>> "Tom Miller" <tmil...@hnncsb.org> 2/26/2010 9:39 AM >>>
I found "Windows Server 2008, unleashed" to be very helpful.

>>> David Lum <david....@nwea.org> 2/26/2010 12:18 PM >>>

Anyone know of a class or book for this kind of thing? I have a fellow
SE who’s super sharp on 2003 and just needs to get up to speed on
2008
and not really go over the basics. Anyone?
David Lum // SYSTEMS ENGINEER
NORTHWEST EVALUATION ASSOCIATION
(Desk) 971.222.1025 // (Cell) 503.267.9764

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including attachments,
is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review,
use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended
copies of the original message.