From: "Steven M. Caesare" <scaes...@caesare.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 16:34:06
To: NT System Admin Issues<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Subject: RE: CompTIA certs

Heh.

Never played with a mainframe. Closest I go were some midrange system
(System/36 and AS/400) that we originally connected PC/AT's to via
TwinAx cards running 5250 emlators.

We later actually put an Ethernet card in the AS/400 ($10K!), and ran MS
SNA server to allow WfWg3.11 machines to connect over the new LAN.

-sc