Hey guys,

For all that care, Cisco just released a BETA version of their 64-bit IPSec VPN
client for Windows.  The IPSec client-suite will no longer be supported in a
few years, but they at least listened to people who asked for a 64-bit version
- i.e. those that did not/won't move to AnyConnect in the near future.  I know
a lot of people here are hesitant to move to AnyConnect, so this should be
great news.  Especially those who are hesitant to use 3rd party products
(Shrewsoft, Greenbow, etc.) for 64-bit IPSec applications.

Anyway... thought I'd share with you all... just check the download section of
Cisco's website as there's no formal announcement.

Thanks!

Aaron T. Rohyans
Senior Network Engineer
CCIE #21945, CCSP, CCNA, CQS-Firewall, CQS-IPS, CQS-VPN, ISSP, CISP, JNCIA-ER
DPSciences Corporation
7400 N. Shadeland Ave., Suite 245
Indianapolis, IN 46250
Office:  (317) 348-0099
Fax:   (317) 849-7134
arohy...@dpsciences.com<mailto:arohy...@dpsciences.com>
http://www.dpsciences.com/
"I want an Anti-Virus system that sends Arnold back in time to kill the hacker
as a small child before he invents the virus..."
"There are 10 kinds of people in this world... those who can read binary, and
those who can't"