From: Michael Leone [mailto:oozerd...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 9:42 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Corrupt DNS log

I'm seeing Event 3000, "the event log is corrupt" in my DNS logs, on
every DNS server in my domain. I know with "regular" event logs, you
add a registry entry to not start the event logs at startup; reboot;
delete the corrupt event logs; remove the registry entry; reboot. But
how do you clear a corrupt DNS log? The same way, but you delete

DNS Serv.evt
DnsEvent.Evt

Haven't found any directions that specifically detail fixing corrupt DNS
logs.

Thanks