http://java.com/en/download/help/msi_install.xml

________________________________

From: James Rankin [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 1:41 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Java Update 18 takes forever via GPO

I've been trying to extract the msi for days for Java. Care to share any
pointers, and I might be able to contribute to your problem resolution?
:-)

On 4 March 2010 19:27, Sam Cayze <sam.ca...@rollouts.com> wrote:

        Anyone deploy Java Update MSIs via GPO?  I'm finding the Update
18 MSI takes seriously forever to install on my test machines.  All with
previous version of Java.  XP Pro Sp3.
        Anyway to find out why?  I have never had an issue with MSI/GPO
installs before...
        Tia.

--
"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put
into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am