I know you could probably run SQL 2005 64Bit on a 64bit Cluster and then
make an instance of SQL 2008 64bit on the same cluster, but why in run
32bit SQL 2005 and 64bit SQL 2005 on the same cluster and for 2k8 for
the same manner.

Usually you want your 2 node clusters in Active/Passive, and if you run
more than 1 instance, then you going to have to do your homework on the
divvy up of the processor/memory, etc etc accordingly to include
failover..

Edward Ziots

MCSE,MCSA,MCP+I,CCA,Security+ Network+

Network Engineer