From: John Aldrich [mailto:jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com]
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 1:28 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Netgear Pro Safe gs748t

Anyone know anything about the above switches? I have been corresponding
with a former colleague (and mentor) and he's advised that he has access
to some of the above switches, used of course. What I'm wanting is
something that will allow me to see the traffic on an individual port
and maybe even see what sort of traffic it is. I already know it'll do
VLANs and take care of spanning-tree which are two big things that I
need. J

John-AldrichTile-Tools