I still have a Newton.

Technology comes and goes.

________________________________
From: Vicky Spelshaus [mailto:vicky.spelsh...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 5:35 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: The Impending Demise of Palm

My very first PDA was a Palm.  I remember the rep coming in and showing us this
'great new tool'.  I won mine in a sales contest and sold many more by
demonstrating its use.  As they died, I replaced with a new Palm all the way
until I changed jobs and we went to Exchange.  Never could get it to sync
properly and had to go to "the dark side".  Still miss graffiti....

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 4:24 PM, Sam Cayze