Yes, we are looking into that - a Vista PE type thing.  We totally agree!

From: Stu Sjouwerman [mailto:s...@sunbelt-software.com]
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 1:41 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Cc: Curt Larson
Subject: RE: Hijack : RE: VIPRE 4 - bad updated installer (4275)

Forwarded to Product Manager !

Warm regards,

Stu Sjouwerman
Co-Founder, Publisher, Sunbelt Media
P: +1-727-562-0101 ext 218
F: +1-727-562-5199
s...@sunbelt-software.com

From: Jon Harris [mailto:jk.har...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 12:28 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues

I would like to add to this when will the consultants version that works off of
a self booting USB drive ever come out?  On several occasions where the Vipre
Rescue was run it did indeed find and remove a lot of stuff but it sure would
be nice to have a self booting version that does not rely on the OS of the
machine to work.

Jon
On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 10:17 AM, Erik Goldoff