Sure.  I use Group Policy Preferences to copy psshutdown to the Windows
folder under Computer Configuration -  Preferences - Windows Setting -
Files, and then also create a scheduled task Under Computer
Configuration -  Preferences - Control Panel Settings - Scheduled Tasks
that runs psshutdown with the following arguments:

-c -f -m "This computer will shut down in 15 minutes.  If you are still
working and do not want it to shut down, click the cancel button." -t
900

Works great.

Ralph

Confidentiality Notice:

This communication, including any attachments, may contain confidential
information and is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed. Any review, dissemination, or copying of this communication by
anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email, delete and