I think xcalcs.exe might do what I want, but I can't figure out the proper
format.

My directory structure is as follows:

-Volume
---User1
---User2
---User3
---User4
etc.

At the User1, User2, folder permissions are set the way we want.  Domain
admins have full control, user has modify, and the helpdesk group has read
permissions.

However, the subfolders underneath each user folder are NOT all set to
"inherit" from the parent (for one reason or another).

I want to FORCE the permissions from the User1 folder to ALL the subfolders
under User1, and FORCE the permissions on the User2 folder to ALL the
subfolders under User2, etc.

I can do this from the GUI by selecting User1 folder and enabling the
"Replace permission entries...".  However, I want to automate this.

How can I FORCE the "Allow inheritable permissions...." checkbox to be
enabled on all user subfolders and FORCE the "Replace permission
entries..." checkbox to be enabled on ALL the subfolders underneath my
User1, User2, User3, etc. folders?

I think xcalcs should do it, but, I'm confused how exactly...

Thanks.