People pay for POTS telephone service and its installation.  Inherited
installation!= free service or set-up fees.

To gripe about it, while I dont mind funding educational services, I do not
want to fund access forthe endless ammount of botnets that are going to
spring up, pr0n, FML, TFLN, and all the other crap that will assuradely suck
up all available bandwidth.

Knowing my users, as well as myself, I could never advocate for such a
service as free open Internet.

--
ME2