What makes you think it's not real?

http://www.snopes.com/photos/advertisements/hondacog.asp

From: Richard Stovall [mailto:rich...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 1:22 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Rube Goldberg

Though not 'real', the following has long been one of my favorites of
this genre.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYabfifhEPE

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 2:12 PM, Don Guyer <don.gu...@prufoxroach.com>
wrote:

Apparently, they had done something like this on a smaller scale before.
For this one though, they had a corporate sponsor or something, so were
able to go all out.

Imagine the time it took to setup with each take?

Don Guyer

Systems Engineer - Information Services

Prudential, Fox & Roach/Trident Group

431 W. Lancaster Avenue