look at the SID?

From: Christopher Bodnar [mailto:christopher_bod...@glic.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 1:56 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Check for domain or local user

I have a script that is enumerating the members of a local group. what
I'd like to do is see if the user is a domain account or a local
account. I can't seem to figure this out. I know that in the GUI you can
see if the account is local or domain. For example:

ACME\user1
ACME\user2
testuser1
testuser2

But when you enumerate users using the WinNT provider there doesn't seem
to be a way to enumerate this. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Chris Bodnar, MCSE
Systems Engineer
Distributed Systems Service Delivery - Intel Services
Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
Email: christopher_bod...@glic.com
Phone: 610-807-6459
message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or
communication of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.