From: Joseph Heaton [mailto:jhea...@dfg.ca.gov]
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 12:26 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Broadcom teaming question

This particular server is our warehouse for GIS images.  The weekly full
backups would benefit from a "trunking" team.

>>> Brian Desmond <br...@briandesmond.com> 3/22/2010 10:12 AM >>>
Are you pushing enough data to need more than a gig of bandwidth? I'd highly
recommend just doing an active/passive team if possible.

Thanks,
Brian Desmond
br...@briandesmond.com

c   - 312.731.3132