I happen to like where the tools are now, even if it takes some getting used
to.   Some of the previous decisions were not so good, so change is better.

More importantly, I hope they get better about choosing the correct place
for all upcoming tools such that the need for change over time is
diminished.

I'm liking how things have turned out, and hope that they don't change too
much going forward.

-ASB: http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker