The name changes are annoying.  Must have seen MS do it and had to jump
on the bandwagon..

I maintain TS farms and Citrix XenApp farms.  The TS is on 2008 and I
understand it's better on R2.  Even on 2008 it is good, but XenApp (was
Presentation Server was Metaframe...) makes it so much easier.  The (not
so) funny part is that I have a XenApp farm for our Great Plains users.
GP is a Microsoft product, but there are display issues on Terminal
Server that are known and currently not resolved.

I do wish Citrix had better pricing  (there is no non-profit pricing at
all).  I'd buy more but apparently that company thinks their products
are more valuable than pixie dust.

However we plan to start using XenDestop soon and that looks very
cool.

>>> James Hill <james.h...@superamart.com.au> 3/24/2010 9:38 PM >>>

Gee I’m glad I don’t use Citrix anymore.  With their product name
changes every damn release and their hotfixes that fix things and then
break more things.

TS/RD Gateway and RemoteApp provide everything we need these days.  No
Citrix means one less license to buy as well.

Of course Citrix is far more advanced but life is easier without it.