Interesting. I posted on the Sunbelt forum as well, so maybe I'll hear
something back. I don't recall ever hearing anything back from Sunbelt if I
just submit the suspected false-positives to Sunbelt from the console.

John-AldrichTile-Tools

From: richardmccl...@aspca.org [mailto:richardmccl...@aspca.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 9:10 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: False-positives on Vipre this morning

All our dellephants are working fine this morning.  HOWEVER, 16 of these
workstations were built with a DVD our help desk person made (slipstreamed
w/SP3 and MS patches to date).  It seems some OEM drivers, most of which are
in the .\i386 folder, are being flagged.  To date, we've had two NVidia and
one Creative Labs driver set off alarms.  (For some reason, VIPRE sends me
two notices for each alarm.  It's just So Much Fun to wake up and see 32
VIPRE events!
--
Richard D. McClary
Systems Administrator, Information Technology Group

richardmccl...@aspca.org

P: 217-337-9761
C: 217-417-1182
F: 217-337-9761
 <http://www.aspca.org/> www.aspca.org

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is
from The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to AnimalsR (ASPCAR)
and is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may
contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not
the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying or use of the contents of this e-mail,
and any attachments hereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by reply email and
permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any printout
thereof.

"John Aldrich" <jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com> wrote on 03/25/2010 07:33:49
AM:

> Still on the old version of Vipre Enterprise (waiting for more bugs
> to be squished. J) This morning I got a warning about some stuff on
> HP computers. I'm pretty sure it's going to be a false positive, but
> I thought I'd ask if anyone else is having problems with stuff under
> c:\hp\recovery\wizard\fscommand..
>
> [image removed] [image removed]

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>