2008 R2 server using  VSS to backup Exchange 2010 to a network shared folder.
Backups ran fine until this past Monday. They now fail consistently with " The
backup operation that started at '‎2010‎-‎03‎-‎25T20:37:30.509267500Z' has
failed with following error code '2147943530' (Not enough server storage is
available to process this command.). Please review the event details for a
solution, and then rerun the backup operation once the issue is resolved." Size
of backup set is @ 100 GB. Target shared network backup folder resides on a
drive with 1 TB free. Sever hosting shared backup folder is also a media server
for Backup Exec 2010. 2008 VSS backup has been running fine while network
backups run. 2008 R2 server has @ 100 GB free on C:\. Event log, Google and
technet seems useless. Tried creating an differnt folder to backup to with no
sucess. I'm thinking it may be some sort of a conflict with BU Exec but I
question why iot started happening this past Monday when previously it was
backin up fine. Any input appreciated.

Thanks.

Steve