On 26 Mar 2010 at 21:02, Richard Stovall  wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/ycg23z7

FWIW, out of respect for my readers I _*always*_ post tinyurl links with
preview.tinyurl.com as too many spammers use shortened links to direct people
places they shouldn't be going. If I were to click that link, I'd actually copy
it and change it to use the preview page first.

It's one reason I use tinyurl over is.gd and other link-shorteners.  While
is.gd also supports a preview option, the option is enabled by appending "-" to
the link.  That this is a safe preview link isn't obvious to non-techies the
way preview.tinyurl.com is.

IMHO, YMMV.  Happy Friday, POETS! [*]

Angus

[*] P*ss On Everything, Tomorrow's Saturday!
--
Angus Scott-Fleming
GeoApps, Tucson, Arizona