From: Jon Harris [mailto:jk.har...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 1:17 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT: Friday News (Sorta OT)

I would have liked to seen the top management of them prosecuted as well but I
am realistic enough to know that is not going to happen.

Jon

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 12:51 PM, Ben Scott <mailvor...@gmail.com> wrote:

 How about the businesses who let this happen?

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 12:33 PM, Jon Harris <jk.har...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Not long enough and not severe enough, but that is just my opinion.  What
> about the federal people that were working with this guy.  They get to skate
> with nothing bad to them?  They knew he was a hacker and were not watching
> what he was doing?  Something is not right there as well.
>
> Jon
> On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 10:34 AM, Sherry Abercrombie <saber...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hacker gets harsh sentence:
>>

>> http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/03/26/hacker-gets-harshest-cybercrime-sentence-passed/
>>
>> --
>> Sherry Abercrombie
>>
>> "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
>> Arthur C. Clarke

---- Content & Policy Scan by M+ Guardian ----
Millions of safe & clean messages delivered daily

---AV & Spam Filtering by M+Guardian - Risk Free Email (TM)---