The filesystem isn't gpt, the label is. The filesystem is NTFS.

From: justino garcia [mailto:jgarciaitl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 1:15 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Ntfs raid 5 2 tb wd drives X 5

Thanks

so if My OS is on a different raid card, raid 1 (two 500 gigs drives), and the
data on the raid 5, I should be fine with GPT.

Would I be able to restore my data a acronis backup, to the GPT file system?

Thanks
Justin
On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 3:12 PM, Phil Brutsche
Qty 5 2TB drives = 10TB raw capacity

RAID 5 is smallest unit capacity * (N - 1 - any hot spares) so...

8TB with no hot spares

6 TB with 1 hot spare

--

Phil Brutsche