Hey list.

I have a laptop user, Window 7 Pro, who's Desktop and Document folders are
redirected from the server. That way she can use the Offline Files function to
use her laptop while at home.

Now, She can't re-connect to the share! Nothing has changed on the server end,
but I cannot get offline files to go online, then syncing her changes. She's
got a weeks worth of changes on the machine so far... and I don't want to loose
her data.

Permissions are set correctly, as her account can access her home folder on a
different machine. Somehow this laptop just doesn't think it can access that
folder any more.

Any ideas on how to force this thing to reconnect?

--Matt Ross
Ephrata School District